Supalai Public Company Limited has been a listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand since November 1993. The Company has established the Investor Relations Department that is responsible for communicating with shareholders and other stakeholders in an appropriate, fair, and timely manner. The Department operates as the center for disclosing important information to investors, managing the financial reporting process to reflect the operating results, revenue trends, and future project development of the Company, and supplying both domestic and foreign shareholders fairly and consistently with complete and truthful information. The Investor Relations Code of Conduct is summarized as follows:
- Disclose material information that is important and crucial for making investment decisions in an accurate, adequate, and timely manner in accordance with to the requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Stock Exchange of Thailand with prudence, discretion, and diligence. Alternatively, the Investor Relations can decline to disclose information only in the circumstance that such information is determined to be a trade secret or may cause harm to the Company’s competitiveness.
- Refrain from disseminating information that affect the price of the Company’s securities, and may impact investor decisions or shareholder rights and benefits, but only present such information after it has been officially submitted to the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- In the event of rumors or information leaks, fact clarification shall be immediately conducted for the public in accordance with the regulations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand to correct any misunderstanding and clearly identify additional important conditions if any.
- Refrain from disclosing information that is false, inconclusive, or under negotiation that is uncertain or overestimated for the purpose of influencing the trading of the Company’s shares.
- Refrain from using words or any inappropriate form of communication that may create a misunderstanding on the Company’s securities, for example, speaking in advance of an event that has yet to occur.
- Generate the management discussion and analysis (MD&A) in the event that the operation performance has changed more than 20 percent.
- Determine and limit personnel who can access the internal information of the Company, and shall not disclose such information to other parties until the disclosure is made public per various criteria.
- Manage the internal information to ensure compliance with relevant regulations correctly.
- Disclose and present information to the analysts and investors in a regular and periodic manner.
- Shall present the Company information, news, and list of changes in a transparent, complete, clear, and timely manner based on the consideration of interests of all stakeholders, whether large or small, in fairness and good faith.
- Grant both individual and institutional investors equal and appropriate opportunities to access and inquire about the information without discriminating against a specific group on selective communication.
- Determine the nature of the disclosed information to allow the Investor Relations to create a mutual understanding for all related parties equally.
- In case of a misunderstanding that requires a clarification, the Investor Relations shall report the information through the system of SET to notify all parties to prevent selective disclosure for a specific group.
- Build confidence, and enhance image and good attitude of the Company while maintaining good relationships with the investors, analysts, and stakeholders.
- Operate and disclose information in compliance with the rules and regulations, related laws, and relevant regulatory authorities before such information can be disclosed to a specific group of investors.
- The Investor Relations shall set a time period to suspend further appointments or inquiries regarding the near future performances from analysts and investors. The period of suspension shall be at least 2 weeks before the disclosure of financial statements.
- In the event of an analyst meeting held prior to the Earnings Preview, the Investor Relations shall operate to completion before the period of appointment suspension or question-and-answer, and carefully disclose information to ensure that such information is not restricted.
- Strictly comply to the Company regulations, policies, and employee ethics to avoid any actions that would be conflicts of interest to the Company, such as using the Company’s resources or information and work relationships obtained in performing duties as the Investor Relations of the Company for personal gains.
- Shall consistently perform duties with knowledge, competence, and professional expertise. Shall also operate with integrity, fairness, diligence, and responsibility.
- Maintain good relations with work colleagues within the organization and external agencies.
The investor can contact the Investor Relations Department of the Company directly at the Investor Relations Department, Supalai Public Company Limited, Tel. 027258888 ext. 857, email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Company’s website, www.supalai.com, which provides information in both Thai and English languages that are revised up to date on a regular basis.
Announced on January 9, 2019
(Mr. Tritecha Tangmatitham)